- Changing to Qualified Majority Voting on tax issues will act against Irish competitiveness 17 January, 2019- Commenting on official Communication from the European Commission, calling on European leaders to consider moving to qualified majority voting in EU taxation policy, Chambers Ireland… Read more...
- Uncertainty prevails in vote against Orderly Withdrawal 17 January, 2019- Commenting on the outcome of the 'meaningful vote' in the UK's House of Commons, which ended in a vote against the Withdrawal Agreement, Chambers Ireland… Read more...
- HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD IN THE REGIONAL PLAN – CLOSING NEXT WEEK 15 January, 2019- January 23rd is the deadline for making submissions to the Draft Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy (RSES) Plan, which is being co-ordinated by the Eastern… Read more...
- IMPORTANT BREXIT BREAKFAST BRIEFING 14 January, 2019- With the UK due to leave the European Union on March 29, Drogheda and District Chamber have arranged a special Brexit breakfast briefing to be… Read more...
Brexit Breakfast Briefing
Presented by GrantThornton
- Where are we now? Including summaries of the withdrawal agreement and EU ‘no deal’ guidance;
- What the backstop means for Ireland
- Our approach and experience on advising clients on their planning for Brexit
- Detailed insights on
- Tax & Customs; and
- Suppliers and Supply Chain
Members FREE Non-members €10
To book ring 041 9833544
The Mill Enterprise Hub
12.15 – 12.45 Registration
Followed by a light lunch
Speed Networking will start @1pm
Places limited …Book early to avoid disappointment
Sponsored by M1 Skillnet
Drogheda & District Chamber provides business & social networking, business development,
lobbying, support, cost reduction and profile raising opportunities to member companies who are based or trade in the greater Drogheda area.
We aim to achieve our mission through efforts of our staff, our council and our comprehensive committee structures.